in my last entry, i did promise you the recipe for muffin and cupcakes..
6tbps butter @ soft margerine
100gm castor sugar
2 eggs lightly beaten
2 tbsp milk
55gm chocolate chip
225gm self raisin flour
25g cocoa powder
1. pre heat oven at 190degree.
2. Cream butter & sugar until light & creamy.
3. add in egg one at a time..beating well after each addition.
4.add in milk.
5. fold in chocolate chip.
6. sift in flour & cocoa. then fold in the mixture.
7. spoon the mixture into the paper cups and smooth the tops.
8. bake the cupcakes for 20min or until risen and springly to the touch.
9. transfer to the wire rack to cool.
chocolate chip muffins
3 tbsp soft margerine
200g castor sugar
2 large eggs
150ml natural yogurt
5 tbsp milk
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
115g chocolate chip
1. preheat oven at 200degree.
2. margarine & sugar beat until light & fluffy.
3. beat in eggs,yogurt and milk until combine.
4. sift flour & bicarbonate of soda into the mixture. stir just until blended.
5.stir in chocolate chip.
6. divide the mixture evenly in the muffin cup.
7. Bake for 25min or until cook.
recipe from : everyday muffins & bakes