Monday, December 20, 2010

Baking Semula..??

Mmmm setelah hampir sebulan menyepikan diri dari membaking, minggu ini bermula kembali dengan semangat waja.......
Bermula dengan tempahan hantaran wahida & adiknya dan juga kek kawin mereka. diikuti dengan high tea my sis office dan juga tempahan cuppies dari ofc mate, kak needa....

I think I lost my touch on the kek hantaran for izhmi & pasangan..kek CMC strawberry...maybe coz dah lama 'bercuti'..but i try my best to do as nice as possible...warnanya tema red&black but i have to add white so that i look more 'berseri'..kalau tidak nampak malap sangat...
as for wahida, strawberry cheesecake for hantaran. as for the wedding cake, a seldom type of cake for a wedding cakes chosen by the couples was blueberry cheesecake.... this wedding cake was brought all the way from shah alam to taman kemuning, senawang by my dear sister......i hope they enjoy the cake.. i am sorry there was a bit kecacatan due to the long journey transporting the cake.. but still presentable...but since the cake was in the hurry to be transported to senawang, i did not get the chance to take the photo..but i hope i will received the photo from the newly wed couple soon. but the cake looked something like the cake i used to do before with a different design on the side...
as for my sis high tea, i did mini oreo cheesecake & chocolate cuppies for her...i received an overwhelming compliment for these cakes..


2 set of liverpool birthday cuppies for kak needa from my ofcmate for her son & nephew birthday..1 set a flavour of chocolate and another set was vanilla flavour. I hope they enjoy their cakes..
thanks to all of my customers....

No comments:

Post a Comment