Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1st May 2010 - Birthday Party Darius Hakimi

last sat, it was my nephew birthday party....my sister requested a F1 track cake for his birthday....the cake is chocolate moist cake.. so for this entry will upload his event and what i had made for his birthday, as a tribute to him...
FI track Cake
chocolate pralines for goodies bags..
almond bar, fruits & nut bar and crispy milk bar with sport car wrappers
birthday boy
rocher for the birthday boy - another my best selling handmade chocolate
if you interested to have all these please call 019-3766414 @ 012-6752864 to order...

1 comment:

  1. The cake looks very nice and creative, so you did a great job in making it. Your nephew’s party seems to be quite enjoyable and hope that everyone had an amazing time. I too am planning an awesome party for my daughter’s 3rd birthday this weekend. Have booked a suitable party space at one of the popular event halls for rent.

    ReplyDelete